Commission Meeting starts at 6:00pm
Mr. Bevan Dufty, Director of HOPE
(Housing, Opportunity, Partnership & Engagement)
Presentation with general overview of homeless services and better outcomes for individuals who are homeless or live in supportive housing in the Southeast sector of San Francisco.
Meeting dates and agendas are subject to change – Please call 415.822.4622 or email the SFRA/HPS Site Office at SanFranciscoCAC@aol.com, www.hpscac.com for meeting updates and information.
ACCESSIBLE MEETING POLICY
For information about Agenda items, please call the CAC office at 415-822-4622
1. Meetings are held at the Hunters Point Shipyard, Site Office Trailer (600 Innes Ave. S.F. 94124), or at the Southeast Community Facility (Alex Pitcher Community Room, 1800 Oakdale Ave. S.F. CA 94124), or at an alternative, accessible location in the Bayview Hunters Point community in San Francisco. The meeting rooms are wheelchair accessible and have accessible seating for persons with disabilities and those using wheelchairs.
2. The closest accessible BART station is 24th and Mission to both the Site Office Trailer and the
Southeast Community Facility. Accessible Muni lines serving the Site Office Trailer includes the #19 Polk bus; lines serving the Southeast Community Facility include #23 Monterey, #24 Divisadero, #44 O’Shaughnessy, and #54 Felton buses, and the T Third Street LRT. Further information can be obtained by calling 415-923-6142.
3. There is accessible parking on the street at the Site Office Trailer and the Southeast Community Facility. In addition, limited parking is available in the Site office parking lot.
4. The following services are available by calling 415-822-4622 at least 72 hours prior to the meeting: American Sign Language interpreters, use of a reader during a meeting, or a sound enhancement system. Following a meeting, minutes can be made available upon request by CD or alternative formats after transcription is completed.
5. In order to assist the CAC’s efforts to accommodate persons with severe allergies, environmental illness, multiple chemical sensitivity or related disabilities, attendees at public meetings are requested to refrain from using various scented or chemical based products because other attendees may be sensitive to these products. Please help the CAC to accommodate these individuals.